AD-RECON-SEW-30-STD Mount from ADM
The AD-RECON-SEW mount is made for putting high power glass onto a flattop style AR-15/ AR-10 or bolt action rifle. This is a straight up mount with no forward offset. The rings are spaced farther apart to fit long tube Night Vision and Thermal scopes such as the ATN THOR and similar scopes. The inside ring spacing is 3.86", outside ring spacing is 5.8". It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
The AD-RECON-SEW mount features the Patented QD Auto Lock(tm) Lever system;
- No special tools required for adjustment
- Adjust with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver
- Lever can lock to either the front or the rear
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum contact with the rail
Materials & Construction;
The AD-RECON-SEW mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty
- Features the Patented QD Auto Lock Lever system
- Made in America.